Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
Reclining, band around heel of foot
1. Hamstring - leg straight up to sky
2. Inner thigh - leg open to side
3. Twist - leg across body, hips stacked
4. Figure 4 - bottom leg straight or bent
Seated, band between hands, taut, arms straight out from chest.
1. Inhale arms up overhead, exhale arms back. Inhale to ceiling, exhale return.
2. Inhale arms up overhead, exhale twist spine
PILATES MAT WITH BAND
1. 100 - theraband between hands under body, hold taut. Knees to chest and curl head and shoulders off mat. Pump arms and breathe.
2. Roll up - theraband between hands in front of chest, held taut with straight arms. Arms reach back overhead to start. Roll up and down keeping band taut.
3. Shoulder bridge - Feet flat to floor, knees bent. band wrapped around front of ankles, held taut between hands. Lift hips up to stretch spine and thighs. Sequence spine down to floor.